The Advance Tabco ELAG-368-X work table measures 96 inches long, providing space for cutting up ingredients, blending, mixing, and more. Since the table is long, there are six galvanized legs to provide stability. The plastic bullet feet are adjustable to stabilize on uneven floors. The table is all TIG welded to provide structure for heavy use. All the exposed welded surfaces are polished to match the other areas, maintaining the professional appearance of the table.
The stainless steel finish on the 15⁄8-inch top is durable and corrosion resistant. It is sound deadened to keep the noise level in work areas down. Sharp edges on exposed surfaces are eliminated since the front edge is rolled, reducing the risk of injury. The back and side edges have a square edge to ensure the Advance Tabco ELAG-368-X work table lines up cleanly with walls, counters, and other surfaces. There is a galvanized shelf, perfect for conveniently storing items in your work area.
- 15⁄8-in. top is sound deadened to reduce noise level in work areas
- Constructed of stainless steel for minor damage resistance
- Front edge is rolled to eliminate sharp edges and reduce the risk of injury
- Back and side edges are square to line up with walls and other surfaces cleanly
- Galvanized steel shelf provides convenient storage for equipment and supplies
- Stability is added with the all TIG welded construction
- Welded surfaces are polished to blend in with other areas
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular galvanized steel legs provide stability for the 96-in. table
- 1-in. plastic bullet feet help stabilize on uneven flooring situations
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 36 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 96"W x 36"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco ELAG-368 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|