The Advance Tabco ELAG-185 work table has a stainless steel top that resists corrosion and provides durability for commercial use. This top is reinforced by two hat channels that are welded underneath it, ensuring it stays level. It can accommodate small equipment like blenders, toasters, and food warmers. Additional equipment, supplies, and ingredient bins can be stored on the undershelf, and it is adjustable to accommodate a variety of items. The front rim on this Advance Tabco ELAG-185 work table is rolled, so it eliminates sharp edges that could lead to injury. Its ends are square shaped to ensure that it can be used flush against walls.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel top is heavy duty for holding small equipment
- Top is sound deadened to reduce noise production
- 2 hat channels are stud welded under the tabletop for reinforcing the work surface and keeping it level
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim reduces the risk of injury
- Square ends can be placed flush against a wall
- Galvanized steel undershelf is secured to the legs with adjustable clamps
- All TIG welded to improve the structure for use in commercial applications
- Welded areas are exposed and polished to match the adjacent surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs are made of galvanized steel for durability
- 1-in. plastic bullet feet are adjustable for leveling on most uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 18 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W x 18"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco ELAG-185 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|