All of the Advance Tabco EK-SS-308M work table is TIG welded for a durable, high quality product and a smooth finish. Other exposed areas are finished to match the adjoining surfaces. The table top is mechanically polished to a satin finish and is sound deadened to prevent extra noise. With the hat section secured to the top, it maintains and supports a level working space. Legs bolt onto the table body with an adjustable 1 1⁄2 inch hex foot. The 5-inch backsplash with a 1 inch return on the EK-SS-308M work table prevents splashes and spills from getting on other surfaces and work stations.
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim on front
- 15⁄8-in. square bend edges on 2 sides
- 5-in. backsplash with 1-in. return on rear
- Flush panel along rear of base unit
- “304” series stainless steel 14 gauge top
- “430” series stainless steel 18 gauge body
- Stainless steel bolt-on legs
- 1 1⁄2-in. adjustable hex foot
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed areas finished to match adjoining surfaces
- Satin finish and sound deadened top
- Hat section secured to top
- Back, sides, and fixed mid shelf welded in uni-body design
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 40 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, open front cabinet base with midshelf, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco EK-SS-308M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|