The Advance Tabco EK-SS-2412M work table with the 5-inch splash is equipped with a 1-5⁄8-inch sanitary rolled rim on the front and a 1-5⁄8-inch square bend edges on both sides. Along with all exposed areas finished to match the neighboring surfaces, the table is all TIG welded to make a high quality product. The hat section is secured to the satin-finished, sound-deadened top to reinforce and maintain a level working space. To create a single, solid structure, the sides, back, and fixed mid shelf are welded together in a uni-body design. The EK-SS-2412M work table also features legs that bolt onto the table base.
- Rear flush panel along back of unit’s base
- 5-in. back splash with 1-in. return on back side
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim
- 15⁄8-in. square bend edges on 2 sides
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed areas finished to match neighboring areas
- Top polished to satin finish and sound deadened
- Hat section secured to top
- Sides, fixed mid shelf, and back welded in uni-body design
- Stainless steel bolt-on legs
- 1 1⁄2-in. adjustable hex foot
- 18 gauge stainless steel “430” series body
- 14 gauge stainless steel “304” series top
- Overall Dimensions: 144 in. L x 24 in. W x 40 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 144"W x 24"D, open front cabinet base with midshelf, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco EK-SS-2412M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|