The Advance Tabco DTS-S70-96L soil dishtable has a left-sided design that fits into a washing operation that moves from left to right. It holds dirty dishes and, with a pre-rinse sink, staff can efficiently remove food scraps and prepare the dishes for the warewasher. When the user is rinsing dishes, splashes and food debris are contained to the tabletop with the 101⁄2-inch backsplash. Since the top is made of durable stainless steel, it is easy to clean and perfect for use in commercial settings. This Advance Tabco DTS-S70-96L soil dishtable uses stainless steel bullet feet to balance on most non-level floors. It is easy to install since there is a tile edge on the backsplash, enabling flush placement against the wall.
- Left-sided design is made to hold soiled dishes in left-to-right washing applications
- Pre-rinse sink makes it easy for staff to prep dishes for the warewasher
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents messes from getting on the wall or floor
- Stainless steel top construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel to reinforce the top
- All TIG-welded construction provides structural stability for regular use
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish that matches adjacent surfaces
- Stainless steel legs have stainless steel bullet feet for use on most uneven surfaces
- Tile edge facilitates flush installation against the wall
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, left-to-right, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 96" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S70-96L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|