The Advance Tabco DTS-S70-84R soil dish table lines up against the right side of a commercial warewasher, holding dirty dishes until they are ready to be washed and sanitized. A 20-inch-by-20-inch pre-rinse sink helps the user efficiently prepare the dishes for the unit, and messes from this process are contained with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash. The top is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and add strength for commercial use. All the parts on this Advance Tabco DTS-S70-84R soil dish table are TIG welded to add structure and stability. Each of the areas is blended to a satin finish that matches the adjacent surfaces.
- Right-sided design works in washing operations that move from right to left
- Pre-rinse sink enables the user to properly prepare dirty dishes
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash contains food debris and splashes to the sink and top
- Stainless steel construction of the top provides durability and corrosion resistance
- All the parts are TIG welded to increase structural stability
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel for reinforcement
- Welded areas blend in with the other surfaces with a satin finish
- Stainless steel legs balance on uneven floors with stainless steel bullet feet
- Tile edge simplifies flush installation against any wall
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 83 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, right-to-left, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 83" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S70-84R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|