The Advance Tabco DTS-S70-36R soil dish table fits on the right side of a warewasher to hold dishes and provide a place for pre-rinsing them before they are cleaned in the unit. The sink measures 20 inches long by 20 inches wide by 5 inches deep and has a 11⁄2-inch IPS basket-type waste drain. The top is made of stainless steel, resisting corrosion and adding durability for use in commercial settings. Messes are contained since the unit has a 101⁄2-inch backsplash. The Advance Tabco DTS-S70-36R soil dish table is all TIG welded to create structure, but it still has a cohesive look since the welds are blended to a satin finish.
- Holds dishes on the right side of a warewasher for operations that move right to left
- Sink for pre-rinsing ensures that the dishes are ready to go into the machine
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for heavy-duty use and is easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps liquids and messes on the top
- All TIG welded for increased strength in commercial settings
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel for reinforcement
- Welded areas are finished to match the adjacent surfaces
- Stainless steel legs use stainless steel bullet feet to stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Tile edge simplifies installation against the wall
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 35 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, right-to-left, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 36" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S70-36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|