The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-96L soil dishtable is designed to sit on the left side of a dishwasher and hold dirty dishes. Before a dish rack moves through the washer, the dishes can be pre-rinsed in the sink. Its top is made of stainless steel to provide corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance. Its 101⁄2-inch backsplash keeps messes contained to the top and off the floor. All the parts are TIG welded together for strength, and these areas are blended to a satin finish. Plastic bullet feet on this Advance Tabco DTS-S60-96L soil dishtable keep the unit level on most uneven surfaces.
- Fits on the left side of a warewasher and holds dirty dishes in a left-to-right operation
- Top is made of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps messes contained to the top and off the floor
- All TIG-welded construction adds strength for use in commercial establishments
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel
- Areas with exposed welds are blended to a satin finish that matches the other areas
- Plastic bullet feet on the galvanized legs level on uneven floors
- Tile edge enables flush wall installation
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Provides a place to rinse dishes before the rack moves through the warewasher
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
Straight-Soil Dishtable, left-to-right, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 96" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S60-96L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|