The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-84R dishtable runs from right to left and has a 5-inch-deep sink bowl for pre-rinsing dishes. Its top is made of stainless steel, which resists minor damage and is easy to clean. The backsplash keeps items from spilling over the back of the table to minimize messes and has center-punched holes to mount a faucet (not included). Since the unit is fully TIG welded, it has high durability for use in commercial establishments. The exposed welds are polished to make the surface cohesive. The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-84R dish table has galvanized steel legs with stainless steel gussets and a support channel for added support. Plastic bullet feet at the base are adjustable to keep the unit steady on non-level floors.
- Right-to-left configuration is designed for the right side of a warewasher
- Sink bowl provides a place for pre-rinsing dishes
- Heavyweight 16-ga. stainless steel top construction is ideal for use in commercial settings
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents spills and objects from falling behind the table
- Fully TIG-welded construction adds strength
- Welded sections are polished to blend with the surface
- Tile edge facilitates installation flush against the wall
- Legs are constructed of strong galvanized steel for durability
- Plastic bullet feet adjust for non-level surfaces
- Gussets are made of stainless steel for structural reinforcement
- 11⁄2-in. basket-type waste drain is included
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucet is sold separately)
- Sink bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 83 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, right-to-left, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 83" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S60-84R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|