The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-72L dish table provides a place to pre-rinse dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. Its top is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel that is resistant to damage and makes cleanup a breeze. The top has a pre-rinse sink, an ideal place to prepare dishes for commercial warewashing. Water and other liquids are contained by the 101⁄2-inch backsplash, which has 8-inch on-center holes for a faucet (sold separately). The unit is fully TIG welded to enhance durability, and the exposed welds are polished to blend in with the rest of the surface. The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-72L dishtable has galvanized steel legs with plastic bullet feet on the bottom to adjust to non-level floors.
- Left-to-right configuration is made to fit against the left side of a warewasher
- Pre-rinse sink is provided for preparing the dishes for the washer
- Top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel that is easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash restricts water and spills from getting behind the table
- TIG-welded construction adds strength for heavy, regular use
- Welded sections are polished to blend in with the other surfaces
- Galvanized steel leg construction withstands minor scratches and dents
- Plastic bullet feet are adjustable for placement on uneven floors
- Added support is provided from the welded stainless steel gussets
- Tile edge simplifies installation against a wall
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucet is sold separately)
- 11⁄2-in. basket-type waste drain is included
- Sink bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, left-to-right, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 72" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S60-72L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|