The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-60L dish table runs from left to right and provides a way to pre-rinse dirty dishes before placing them in a dishmachine. The sink bowl is ideal for preparing the dishes for the warewasher, and spills are kept contained by the 101⁄2-inch backsplash. Center-punched holes in the backsplash provide a place for mounting the faucet. The top is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel that resists corrosion, scratches, and dents. Constructed of galvanized steel, the unit's legs include plastic bullet feet that adjust to keep the table upright on non-level floors. The Advance Tabco DTS-S60-60L dishtable is completely TIG welded to make the unit strong and dependable. Its welded areas are polished to make the exterior smooth.
- Left-to-right orientation fits against the left side of a dishmachine for holding and pre-rinsing dishes
- Pre-rinse sink provides a place for preparing dishes for the washer
- Heavy-duty 16-ga. stainless steel top simplifies cleanup
- Liquids will not spill behind the table due to a 101⁄2-in. backsplash
- Durable galvanized steel legs have adjustable bullet feet to accommodate uneven surfaces
- Fully TIG welded for a long service life in commercial settings
- Smooth exterior with a polished finish on the welded areas to match the surrounding surface
- Welded stainless steel gussets offer additional support
- Tile edge helps with setup
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet is sold separately)
- 11⁄2-in. basket-type waste drain is included
- Sink bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, left-to-right, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 60" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S60-60L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|