The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96L clean dishtable fits on the left side of the warewasher to operate with a machine that works from right to left. Made without a pre-rinse sink or scrap chute, this table is ideal for holding clean dishes. Its top is made of stainless steel, and dish racks are held on it by 3-inch front and side rims. There is also a 101⁄2-inch backsplash to keep liquids contained to the top. Durability is provided to the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96L clean dish table by a reinforcing cross brace and all TIG-welded construction.
- Fits on the left side of the dishwasher and holds clean dishes
- Top is made of stainless steel that resists corrosion and provides durability
- Rolled front and side rims are 3 in. tall to keep dish racks secure on the top
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents liquids from dripping onto the floor
- Cross brace is designed to enhance durability by providing reinforcement
- All TIG-welded construction is built for use in commercial settings
- Welded areas use a blended, satin finish to match the adjacent areas
- Stainless steel legs use stainless steel bullet feet to stop wobbling on uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies flush wall installation
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 96"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|