The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-84L clean dishtable has a left-sided design that should be used in operations that move from right to left. It is ideal for holding clean racks after they move through the warewasher. For durability and corrosion resistance, the top is made of stainless steel, making the unit perfect for use in commercial settings. All of the areas are welded together, which adds structure that is reinforced by the cross brace. There are stainless steel legs on the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-84L clean dish table, which have bullet feet that stabilize on most uneven surfaces.
- Left-sided design fits into right-to-left washing operations, holding and organizing clean dish racks
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top construction is built for commercial use and is corrosion resistant
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled rims contain liquids to the top
- All TIG-welded construction provides strength for use in commercial applications
- Welded areas are blended with a satin finish to match adjacent surfaces
- Cross brace reinforces the structure of the table
- Stainless steel legs have stainless steel bullet feet that balance on uneven surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge helps the unit install flat against the wall
- Overall dimensions: 83 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 83"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-84L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|