The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96R clean dishtable is designed to sit up against the right side of a dishmachine and collect clean dishes. Dish racks are kept secure on the tabletop with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims. This also keeps liquids contained to the top and off the floor. Since the top is made of durable stainless steel, it is easily cleaned, corrosion resistant, and built for use in commercial settings. Additional strength is provided by the welded construction, which does not take away from the cohesive look since the welds are blended to match the other surfaces. This Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96R clean dish table is easy to install with a 2-inch tile edge.
- Right-sided design holds clean dishes that move through the dishmachine from the left to the right
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents liquids from falling on the floor and creating a hazard
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep dish racks secure on the tabletop
- Stainless steel construction of the top adds durability while simplifying cleanup
- All TIG-welded construction adds extra strength for heavy, regular use
- Areas with exposed welds are blended to a satin finish that matches the other surfaces
- Galvanized legs have plastic bullet feet that enable installation on uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge makes it easy to place the unit flush against the wall
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 96"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|