The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96L clean dishtable fits on the left side of a warewasher to hold clean dishes. Its top is made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean. Keeping liquid contained to the top, the backsplash and rolled front and sides create a barrier between messes on the dishtable and the wall and floor. The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96L clean dish table can be installed on most uneven surfaces since it has adjustable bullet feet. It is easy to install since there is a 2-inch tile edge on the backsplash that enables it to be placed flush against the wall.
- Made for right-to-left operations
- Designed to be installed on the left side of a dishmachine to hold clean dishes
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep messes contained to the tabletop
- Stainless steel top construction resists corrosion and makes cleaning simple
- All TIG-welded construction adds strength for use in commercial washrooms
- Areas that are welded have been blended to match adjacent surfaces
- Galvanized legs use plastic bullet feet to maintain balance on most uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies unit installation against a wall
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 96"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-96L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|