The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-60L dishtable holds clean dishes from dishwashers that operate from the right to left. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by its stainless steel construction. There are 3-inch rolled front and side rims and a 101⁄2-inch backsplash, which keep messes contained to the top. With the all TIG-welded construction, the unit has a structure that withstands use in commercial establishments. These areas are blended to a satin finish to match the adjacent surfaces, which gives the Advance Tabco DTC-S60-60L dish table a cohesive, professional look.
- Should be placed against the left side of the dishmachine to hold clean dishes
- Stainless steel top construction is corrosion resistant
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep water off the floor
- All TIG-welded construction creates structural stability for commercial use
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel to add reinforcement
- Areas with welds are blended to a satin finish that matches other surfaces
- Plastic bullet feet are mounted on the galvanized legs to stabilize on non-level floors
- 2-in. tile edge makes installation simple
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 60"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-60L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|