Designed to hold clean dishes after they come out of a dishwasher, the Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48R dishtable has a right-sided design for dishmachines that operate left to right. Made of stainless steel, the top is corrosion, scratch, and dent resistant. The 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims contains messes to the top, keeping floors clean and safe. This unit is all TIG welded for structure, but it is still cohesive since the welded areas are blended to a satin finish. The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48R dish table has a 2-inch tile edge for flush installation against walls.
- Right-side design for holding clean dishes in left-to-right operations
- Top is made of stainless steel so it is easy to clean and durable for heavy use
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims prevent liquids from getting on the floor
- All TIG-welded design secures the parts in place to enhance table structure
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to the stainless steel support channel for reinforcement
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish to match the other surfaces
- Plastic bullet feet on the galvanized legs stabilize on uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge enables flush installation against walls
- Overall dimensions: 47 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 48"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|