The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48L dishtable should be placed against the left side of a warewasher, providing a place for clean dishes to sit after they move through the unit. Since the top is made of stainless steel, it resists corrosion and is heavy duty. Messes are contained to the top with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims. The entire unit is TIG welded, so it has structure to support regular, heavy use. To match the adjacent surfaces, the welded areas are blended and have a satin finish. This Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48L dish table has plastic bullet feet, providing stability on most uneven surfaces.
- Made to be used for clean dishes on the left side of warewashers for operations that move right to left
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims contain liquids to the top to prevent messes
- Backsplash has a 2-in. tile edge that can be placed flush against the wall
- All the parts are TIG welded to add structure for regular use
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to the stainless steel support channel for strength
- Areas that are welded are blended to a satin finish, matching the other areas
- Galvanized legs use plastic bullet feet for balancing on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 47 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 48"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-48L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|