The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36R dishtable is designed to hold clean pots, pans, plates and more after they move through a warewasher. Since it fits on the right side of the unit, it works for operations that move from left to right. The top is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents. This material is also easy to clean, and a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rims keep messes on the top. The 2-inch tile edge on the backsplash enables this Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36R dish table to be installed flush against the wall. There are plastic bullet feet on the galvanized legs, so it can be used on most uneven surfaces.
- Fits in left-to-right dishmachine operations for holding clean dishes
- Stainless steel top construction is heavy duty and easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep liquids contained to the top
- 2-in. tile edge on the backsplash simplifies installing it against a wall
- All the parts are TIG welded for structural stability
- Stainless steel support channel has stainless steel gussets welded to it for supporting heavy loads
- Blended, satin finish on the welded areas matches the adjacent surfaces
- Galvanized legs have plastic bullet feet that level on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 35 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 36"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|