The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36L dishtable sits on the left side of a warewasher and holds clean dishes, which makes it perfect for warewashers that operate from right to left. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the top is built to withstand commercial applications. There is a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch front and side rims around the top to keep messes contained and off the floor. Installing the unit is simple since the backsplash has a 2-inch tile edge that sits flush against the wall. The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36L dish table has plastic bullet feet that stabilize on uneven floors.
- Fits in right-to-left dishwasher operations to hold clean pots, pans, plates, and flatware
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash prevents water from making a mess in the floor
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep liquids contained to the top
- Top is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and provide strength
- All TIG-welded construction adds structure for heavy-duty use
- Stainless steel support channel has welded stainless steel gussets to support heavy loads
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish to create a cohesive look
- 2-in. tile edge makes installation flush against the wall simple
- Plastic bullet feet on the galvanized legs level on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 35 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 36"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-36L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|