Ideal for left-to-right warewasher operations, the Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24R dishtable holds clean dishes after they are washed in the unit. The top is made of stainless steel, which provides durability and corrosion resistance. To keep water contained to the top, there is a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch front and side rims. This table can be installed flush against a wall since the backsplash has a 2-inch tile edge. This Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24R dish table is all TIG welded for structure. To maintain a professional, cohesive look, the welded areas are blended to a satin finish.
- Holds clean dishes in dishmachine operations that operate left to right
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash separates the top from the wall to keep liquids contained
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims prevent messes from reaching the floor
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance
- TIG-welded construction adds structure for heavy-duty use
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel to support heavy loads
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish to match adjacent surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge enables the user to install the table flush against the wall
- Galvanized legs use plastic bullet feet to balance on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 23 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 24"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|