The Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24L dishtable is designed to sit on the left side of a warewasher to hold clean dishes. There is a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch rolled front and side rims that keep liquid off the floor. This top is made of stainless steel, so it is heavy duty and facilitates cleaning. All the parts are TIG welded to provide structure that withstands use in commercial settings. There are stainless steel gussets welded to the support channel for additional strength. Blended to a satin finish, all the welded areas match the adjacent surfaces. A 2-inch tile edge on the Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24L dish table enables it to be installed flush against the wall.
- Designed to hold clean dishes in right-to-left dishmachine operations
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps messes off the wall and floor
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep water contained to the top
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- All TIG-welded construction provides structure for use in commercial applications
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel for reinforcement
- Areas that are welded have a blended, satin finish that matches the adjacent surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge makes it easy to install the unit flush against the wall
- Galvanized legs have plastic bullet feet that stabilize on most surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 23 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, galvanized legs, with no crossrails, 24"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S60-24L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|