The Advance Tabco DTC-K70-120R Korner Clean dish table is L-shaped and designed for installation on the left side of the dish machine. It can be paired with a right-mounted unit for a full dish table system, offering staging for both clean and soiled dish racks to improve the flow of your dishroom. A 101⁄2-inch backsplash with a 2-inch return keeps messes from getting all over other surfaces, while the tile edge makes installing the entire unit simple.
The table is TIG welded for stability, and the welded surfaces are polished to a satin finish to match the rest of the unit. The 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction makes the Advance Tabco DTC-K70-120R Korner Clean dish table durable and resistant to corrosion and damage.
- L-shaped and designed for left-side installation
- Can be used as clean or soiled table, depending on flow of dishroom
- 101⁄2-in. tall backsplash with a 2-in. return
- 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction makes the unit durable and resistant to corrosion
- Welded cross bracing makes the table sturdy
- Tile edge design makes installing the unit easier
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish to match the adjacent areas
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a support channel
- 15⁄8-in. dia. tubular legs
- Stainless steel bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 119 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Korner Clean Dishtable, L-shaped, left-to-right, 10-1/2" backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 119" long, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-K70-120R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|