This Advance Tabco DI-1-2013 drop-in sink can be mounted to a countertop of any thickness thanks to its adjustable mounting clips. The sink bowl's deep-drawn, one-piece construction eliminates any cracks or crevices on the sink surface so it is easy to keep clean and sanitary. The bowl's rounded corners are 11⁄4-inch wide so they can be thoroughly wiped clean. The bowl is also sound-deadened to reduce the amount of noise made by washing in the sink, helping to maintain a comfortable noise level in your kitchen.
Advance Tabco DI-1-2012 includes a faucet that mounts to the deck on 4-inch centers. The 8-inch swivel faucet includes an aerator for optimized water flow and is plated with a brass-nickel alloy for an attractive finish and durability. Water is connected to the faucet via 1⁄2-inch IPS inlets.
- Deep-drawn sink bowl is made of one seamless piece of stainless steel for superior sanitation
- Sink bowls have extra-wide 11⁄2-in. corners for thorough cleaning
- Included mounting clips allow sink to be mounted to a counter of any thickness
- Unit is sound-deadened to prevent excessive noise
- Smart Finish™ provides a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket drain
- Overall Dimensions: 23 in. W x 21 in. D x 12 in. H
- NSF Certified
Includes K-50 Faucet
- 8-in. swing nozzle
- Faucet mounted on 4-in. centers
- 1⁄2-in. IPS water supply inlet
- Aerator improves flow of water
- Brass-nickel plating for superior wear-resistance
Drop-In Sink, 1-compartment, 20" wide x 16" front-to-back x 12" deep bowl, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, with deck mounted 8" swing spout faucet, basket drain, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco DI-1-2012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drain Included|
|Specialty Options||Faucet Included|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20 in|