The Advance Tabco DI-1-168-2X drop-in sink installs in most areas that are equipped for plumbing. Mounting clips easily accommodate most thicknesses of countertops. The sink itself is deep drawn for strength and made of one piece of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Since there are no seams in the sink, dirt and debris do not easily get trapped. Unwanted noise is prevented since the bowl is sound deadened. The deck-mounted gooseneck faucet is placed in a convenient spouting position while the basket drain in this drop-in hand sink keeps things from backing up. The brass-nickel plated faucet is on 4-inch centers and includes an aerator. The Advance Tabco DI-1-168-2X drop-in sink has a special coating called Smart Finish™ that creates a mirror finish for an aesthetically pleasing sink.
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit durable and resistant to corrosion
- Deep drawn construction makes the bowl durable
- Seamless design prevents dirt and debris from getting stuck, making the bowl easy to clean
- Sound deadened to prevent unnecessary noise
- Smart Finish™ creates a mirror finish on the sink
- Wide corners with a minimum dimension of 2 in.
- Capacity is increased thanks to the rectangular shape
- Self-rim design makes unit easy to mount
- Mounting clips can accommodate various countertop thicknesses
- 4-in.-on-center K-52 faucet is deck mounted and comes with an aerator
- 1⁄2-in. IPS male thread for faucet supply
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket drain
- NSF certified
Drop-In Sink, 1-compartment, 16" wide x 14" front-to-back, 8" deep bowl, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, with deck mounted gooseneck faucet, basket drain, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco DI-1-168 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drain Included|
|Specialty Options||Faucet Included|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 20 in|