The Advance Tabco DI-1-1515-X drop-in sink has a no-drip self-rim edge that helps prevent water from dripping onto the floor or on other surfaces. The bowl is sound deadened to prevent unwanted noise and is seamless to reduce dirt and debris build up. A K-52 faucet with an aerator is included and mounted on the deck. The supply to the faucet is 1⁄2 inch IPS male thread and it has 13⁄8 inch diameter faucet holes. With the stainless steel construction, the Advance Tabco DI-1-1515-X drop-in sink is heavy duty and resists corrosion.
- Seamless sink bowl makes cleaning simple since dirt cannot easily get trapped
- Self-rimming design makes installation easier
- Bowl is sound deadened to prevent extra noise
- No-drip, self-rim edge prevents water from dripping onto the floor
- Mounting clips can easily accommodate various counter thicknesses
- K-52 faucet is mounted on the deck and includes an aerator
- Construction of stainless steel for heavy duty use and corrosion resistance
- 13⁄8-in.-dia. faucet holes
- Faucet supply is 1⁄2-in. IPS male thread
- Overall Dimensions: 15 in. W x 15 in. D x 161⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Special Value Drop-In Sink, 1-compartment, 12-1/4" wide x 10-1/4" front-to-back x 6" deep bowl, 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel, with deck mounted gooseneck faucet, fixed drain with strainer plate, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DI-1-1515 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drain Included|
|Specialty Options||Faucet Included|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||20|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
|Width (in) Range||11 - 14 in|