The Advance Tabco DCM-18-72 ceiling-mounted shelving unit features two shelves, each of which measure 18 inches wide and 72 inches long. Each of those two shelves can hold as much as 5 pounds per square feet, as long as that weight is evenly-distributed across the surface. The stainless steel construction of this unit makes it sturdy, resistant to damage and corrosion, and easy to wipe clean.
The posts that connect these shelves to each other to the ceiling measure 15⁄8 inches in diameter. Please specify at the time of order how high the ceiling is that you will be mounting this shelving to to ensure that you are sent posts of the correct length. The DCM-18-72 ships knocked-down and must be assembled at the time of install.
- Each shelf measures 72-in. L x 18-in. D
- Ships knocked down to keep shipping costs low
- Each shelf can hold as much as 5-lb. per square foot when evenly distributed
- TIG-welded frame for ultimate durability
- All exposed surfaces and welds are polished to a satin finish
- Shelves are built of 18-gauge, 430-series stainless steel
- Posts are made of stainless steel and measure 15⁄8 inches in diameter
Shelf, ceiling mounted, double-deck, 72"W x 18"D, 1-5/8" posts run to the ceiling, adjustable top shelf, stainless steel, load capacity 5 lb. per sq. ft. (evenly distributed), specify working height & ceiling height
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DCM-18-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|