This Advance Tabco CR10-162 stationary can rack can be used to store and sort as many as 162 #10 cans or 216 #5 cans. The rack is made of heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum that has been welded to create a strong, long-lasting piece of equipment. The structural tubing that this rack is built out of measures 11⁄4-inches to provide rigidity. Extruded aluminum angles ensure that the Advance Tabco CR10-162 is resistant to straining under heavy loads. This aluminum can rack is NSF certified, ensuring that it is easy to keep clean and sanitary and is not likely to harbor bacteria or debris.
- Stationary full can rack
- Holds 162 #10 cans or 216 #5 cans
- Welded construction creates a durable, rigid structure
- Metal bullet feet allow rack to easily be leveled
- 11⁄4-in. ladder tubing assembly is welded for structural integrity
- Extruded aluminum angles
- Overall Dimensions: 243⁄4 in. L x 351⁄8 in. W x 71 in. H
- NSF Certified
Can Rack, stationary design with bullet feet, with sloped glides for automatic can retrieval, designed for #10 & #5 cans, aluminum construction, holds (162) #10 cans, or (216) #5 cans
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco CR10-162 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet