With its uni-body design, the Advance Tabco CK-SS-308M work table has its sides, back, and fixed mid shelf welded together to form a singular rigid structure. The table is furnished with a 5-inch backsplash with a 1-inch return on the back. A 1 5⁄8-inch square bend edges finish 2 sides, and a 1 5⁄8 inch sanitary rolled rim finishes the table's front. Four sliding doors have recessed handles to make opening and closing the doors easier. A rear flush panel runs along the rear of the base unit. Stainless steel legs bolt onto the table base, and the hat section that is secured to the table top supports and reinforces a level working space on the CK-SS-308M work table.
- Stainless steel bolt-on legs with 1 1⁄2-in. adjustable hex feet
- Stainless steel 18-gauge, 430-series body
- Stainless steel 14-gauge304-series top with galvanized understructure
- 1 5⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim on front
- 1 5⁄8-in. square bend edges on 2 sides
- 5-in. splash with 1-in. return on rear
- 4 sliding doors with recessed handles
- Rear flush panel
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed areas are finished to match neighboring surfaces
- Satin finish and sound deadened top
- Hat section secured to top
- Back, sides, and fixed mid shelf are welded to form a single structure
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 40 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, cabinet base with midshelf & sliding doors, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco CK-SS-308M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|