This Advance Tabco CK-SS-304M work table's reinforced, sound-deadened top is 351⁄2 inches off the ground, making it the optimal height for comfortable food prep. The top is built of 14-gauge, 304-series stainless steel, so it resists damage and corrosion from acidic foods like tomatoes and citrus fruit. A five-inch backsplash protects food and supplies from falling behind the equipment.
The top's seamless design and rolled edges make it easy to keep clean and contains no crevices for debris and bacteria to gather. The top is also mechanically polished to a smooth, attractive, easy-to-clean finish. The sliding doors on the Advance Tabco CK-SS-304M are equipped with ergonomic, recessed handles that stay out of the way while being easy to access.
- Top is made of 14-gauge, 304-series stainless steel over galvanized understructure
- Cabinet body is made of 18-gauge, 430-series stainless steel
- Stainless steel fixed mid shelf
- Stainless steel legs are equipped with adjustable 11⁄2-in. feet
- 5-in. splash back to prevent splashing on walls and area equipment
- 15⁄8-in. rolled rim is smooth and easy to keep clean
- Sliding doors provide access to cabinet
- Recessed door handles are easy to grip for ergonomic access to cabinet
- Rear of the base unit is fitted with a flush panel
- TIG-welded construction for maximum durability
- Exposed welds are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- Top is mechanically polished to a satin finish
- Top is sound deadened to minimize noise created from working on it
- Sides and back are welded together into a uni-body construction
- Legs bolt to table base
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 30 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, cabinet base with midshelf & sliding doors, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco CK-SS-304M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|