The Advance Tabco BEV-30-144R beverage table is constructed mostly of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The sides, back, and large shelf are welded together to create a single structure that provides stability to the entire unit. A 10-inch backsplash on the rear of the table prevents liquid from splashing onto other surfaces. A 1⁄2-inch return on the sides and front of the unit keep liquids from falling into the floor and creating a dangerous situation.
A 14-inch-by-16-inch-by-12-inch sink bowl is welded into the top of the table so staff can wash hands. The faucet is mounted in the splash 4 inch on center with an 81⁄2-inch gooseneck spout. There is a front hinged door and open back directly under the sink for plumbing fixtures to easily be installed. The Advance Tabco BEV-30-144R beverage table can be used as a drink station where coffee and regular beverages are refilled and to-go products are stored.
- 2 in. x 1 in. die embossed, no-drip countertop offset edge with a 1⁄2-in. return on 3 sides prevents liquids from falling into the floor
- 10-in. backsplash with 2-in. return keeps messes from splattering onto other surfaces
- Sides, back, and shelf are welded to create a single structure for stability
- Stainless steel intermediate shelf is heavy duty
- 14 in. x 16 in. x 12 in. sink bowl is welded to the top of the table
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket type drain
- Top of the table is attached to the bottom for a flush fit
- Front hinged door and open back under the sink allows for easy installation of plumbing fixtures
- Cleaning supplies can be stored on the partial undershelf behind the door
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is durable for constant use
- 11⁄2-in. adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Splash-mounted faucet is mounted 4-in. on center with 81⁄2-in. gooseneck spout
- 1⁄2-in. hot and cold water supply
- TIG welded for smooth surfaces all over unit
- Top and exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish and sound deadened to reduce noise
- Countertop edge has a mirror finish for pleasing aesthetic
- Structural adhesive and weld studs are used to attach the galvanized hat channels to the top of the unit
- Overall Dimensions: 144 in. L x 30 in. W x 45.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Beverage Table, 144" L, with 14" x 16" x 12" deep sink on right with faucet 4"OC, urn trough 5" x 36" with no splash drain plate, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top with no drip counter top edge, 10" x 2" back splash, enclosed stainless steel base with bottom & intermediate undershelves, stainless steel legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco BEV-30-144R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Location||Right Side Sink|
|Specialty Options||Drain Trough|
|Specialty Options||Duplex Outlet|