The Advance Tabco BEV-30-144L beverage table has a 14-inch-by-16-inch sink and electrical outlet for equipment. The top is reinforced with hat channels to support heavy loads and sound deadened to lower noise levels. Under the sink, there is a cabinet with a hinged door, and on the opposite side, an open section with an undershelf can hold glasses and supplies. Since the Advance Tabco BEV-30-144L beverage station is made of stainless steel, it resists corrosion and scratches.
- Sink bowl on the left side
- Drain trough on the right side has a splash-resistant drain plate
- Electrical outlet in the backsplash
- Mechanically polished top is sound deadened to reduce noise production
- Galvanized hat channels secured to the top provide reinforcement for heavy loads
- Base has a cabinet with a hinged door
- Open section in the base includes an undershelf to maximize storage space
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and simplifies cleanup
- TIG welded to enhance structural stability
- Legs stabilize on uneven floors with adjustable feet
- Sink bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 16 in. W x 12 in. D
- Drain trough dimensions: 35 in. L x 5 in. W x 1 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 144 in. L x 30 in. W x 451⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
To learn more about beverage stations, take a look at the tables and stands buyers' guide.
Beverage Table, 144" W, with 14" x 16" x 12" deep sink on left with faucet 4"OC, urn trough 5" x 36" with no splash drain plate, 14 gauge 304 stainless steel top with no drip counter top edge, 10" x 2" back splash, enclosed stainless steel base with bottom & intermediate undershelves, stainless steel legs, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco BEV-30-144L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Location||Left Side Sink|
|Specialty Options||Drain Trough|
|Specialty Options||Duplex Outlet|