The Advance Tabco B4-240-B-X portable steamtable hot foot unit has four swivel casters, allowing it to be moved to different areas for convenient serving. With two locking casters, the unit locks firmly in place to provide safe serving. A 1⁄4-inch, double-sided sneeze guard and end panels protect your food from contaminants. Fiberglass insulation keeps the warm temperatures in the unit. The Advance Tabco B4-240-B-X portable steamtable hot food unit holds preheated product at serving temperatures in four wells. Since the wells are controlled individually by control knobs, different products can be held at one time.
- 4 wells hold preheated food at ideal serving temperatures
- Fiberglass insulation retains hot temperatures
- Control knobs are individually controlled to hold different products at one time
- Heating compartment is constructed of aluminum with exposed dome shape element
- Double sided sneeze guard is constructed of 1⁄4-in. thermoplastic polymer to protect product from contaminants
- End panels also help keep contaminants out of product
- Indicator lights make monitoring the unit simple
- 8-in. deep liners require SP-A and SP-S spillage pans
- 4 swivel casters allow for easy mobility
- 2 casters brake to keep the unit in place while serving
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.42-16.67 A, 3000-4000 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA L6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 627⁄16 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 53 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Portable Hot Food Buffet Table, electric, 62-7/16"W x 35"D x 53"H, double sided sneeze guard, (4) 12" x 20" galvanized wells (requires spillage pans), individual infinite controls with indicator lights, open base, black vinyl clad finish, 4" swivel casters (2) with brakes, UL, NSF (208-240v)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco B4-240-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|