The Advance Tabco AG-248 work table is all TIG welded, a technique that provides a more precise weld to ensure the product is of the highest quality. The weld areas that are exposed have been polished to match the end-to-end surfaces. The table top has a satin finish, is sound deadened, and is furnished with 1 5⁄8 inch rolled rim edges for sanitation. This 24 inch wide model is supplied with two hat channels to reinforce and maintain a level working space. Angle adapters are pre-engineered and welded to guarantee the ease of installing a drawer in the future. The shelf is secured to the legs through an aluminum die cast “leg-to-shelf” clamp instead of nuts and bolts to give the table a cleaner, more polished look. The undershelf is adjustable to suit individual establishment's needs. Protective zinc-coated, roll-formed, embossed hat channels are secured by weld studs and structural adhesive to the top of the AG-248 work table. Gussets have been welded on to support the hat sections on the table.
- 1 5⁄8 in. sanitary rolled rim edges
- Supplied with 2 hat channels
- Adjustable undershelf allows for customized storage
- Die cast leg clamp
- All TIG welded for durability and uniformity
- Hat channels are attached by weld studs and structural adhesive
- Hat sections are supported by welded gussets
- Angle adapters are pre-engineered and welded
- Stainless steel 16-gauge, 430-series top
- Galvanized steel, 18-gauge shelf
- 1 5⁄8-in. dia. galvanized steel tubular legs
- Adjustable 1-in. plastic bullet feet with galvanized steel gussets
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 24 in. W x 35 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 96"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top, without backsplash, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco AG-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|