This 9-OPC-84DL mop sink cabinet features two large compartments, each with its own steel door that stays shut thanks to a magnetic catch. Behind the door on the right are three stainless steel storage shelves on fixed 15-inch increments, suitable for storing cleaning chemicals and supplies. Below that is a 33-inch high compartment where a mop bucket can be easily rolled in for storage. The left compartment contains a 12-inch-deep mop bucket with an integrated drain. Two mop holders are mounted above the sink for hanging mops and other utensils out to dry. A 12-inch-deep shelf is mounted near the top of that cabinet.
- Mop sink bowl measures 16-in. front-to-back, 20-in. side-to-side, and 12-in. deep
- Mop bucket opening allows bucket to easily be rolled in
- Louvered side panels allow for ventilation
- Hinged double doors open independently and are kept closed with a magnet
- 4 fixed shelves for holding supplies; 3 on the right side and 1 above the mop sink
- TIG-welded construction; welds are blended to a satin finish to match adjacent surfaces
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 84 in. H
Cabinet with Mop Sink, 50-1/4"W x 22-5/8"D x 84"H, double hinged doors, 12" deep mop sink in base on left, storage for mop bucket to roll in on right, (2) mop holders, (4) fixed intermediate shelves (3 on right, 1 on left above sink), side ventilation louvers, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 9-OPC-84DL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bowl Depth (in)||12|