The Advance Tabco 94-62-36-36R two-bowl sink includes a 36-inch-wide drainboard located on the right of the equipment that can serve as a landing platform for just-washed dishes. Part of the Spec-Line 940 series, this two-compartment sink is built with heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel, making it ideal for high-volume establishments that need a rugged warewashing or prep station.
Built with sanitation in mind, this Advance Tabco 94-62-36-36R sink's backsplash, bowls, and drainboard are formed from one seamless piece of stainless steel so there are no crevices to harbor debris and bacteria. Each of the two sink openings measure 18 inches by 24 inches and can be filled with up to 14 inches of water. The bowls' flood level is 17 inches. The bowls are manufactured with a deep-drawn design that gives them extra-large three-inch radius corners so they can easily be wiped clean.
- 18-in. x 24-in. sink openings
- 14-in. water level with a 17-in. flood level
- Heavy-duty 304-series, 14-gauge stainless steel
- 11-in. high backsplash protects walls behind sink from water damage
- Installation is made easier via tile edge
- Sink bowls, backsplash, and drainboard are formed of one solid, seamless piece of steel, eliminating any cracks on the surface for easy cleaning
- Deep-drawn sink bowls feature extra-wide 3-in. corners so they can be thoroughly wiped clean
- Sink structure is TIG welded with all welds polished to a satin smooth finish
- Gussets are welded to a die-embossed reinforcing channel
- Welded leg assembly is placed to support the sink at its heaviest points
- Front and rear cross bracing is adjustable and provides extra structural strength
- 15⁄8-in. dia. stainless steel tubular legs
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 80 in. W x 31 in. D x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified
Regaline Sink, 2-compartment, with right-hand drainboard, 24" front-to-back x 18"W sink compartment, 14" deep, with 11"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with welded front-to-rear & adjustable left-to-right cross rails, 36" drainboard, 1" adjustable bullet feet, 14 gauge 304 stainless steel, overall 31" F/B x 80" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 94-62-36-36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||80|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||24|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Construction|