Advance Tabco's 94-41-24-24R Regaline sink has one compartment with a right-hand drainboard that provides more space to stack dishes. This 940 series model is made with 14-gauge 304 stainless steel and features a large three-inch radius. Its welded leg assembly gives the sink stability and gives direct support of column load requirements for the whole unit. The one-compartment sink has welded areas that are blended to match adjacent surfaces and finished in satin.
- Right-hand drainboard provides more space for dishes
- Made with 14-gauge 304 stainless steel for durability
- Large 3-in. radius
- Welded areas match adjacent surfaces with a satin finish
- Welded leg assembly gives the sink stability and gives direct support of column load requirements
- Includes adjustable front and rear cross brace with leg casting securing left to right cross bracing
- Stainless steel gussets welded to reinforcing channel that is die-embossed
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet for leveling unit
- Bowl Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. front-to-back x 14-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 54-in. W x 31-in. D x 45-in. H
- NSF Certified
Regaline Sink, 1-compartment, with right-hand drainboard, 24" front-to-back x 24"W sink compartment, 14" deep, with 11"H backsplash, stainless steel legs with welded front-to-rear & adjustable left-to-right cross rails, 24" drainboard, 1" adjustable bullet feet, 14 gauge 304 stainless steel, overall 31" F/B x 54" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 94-41-24-24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||54|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||24|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||24|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Construction|