Advance Tabco's 93-43-72-24RL Regaline sink has three compartments with left and right-hand drainboards for space to stage and dry dishes. This 930 series model is made with 16-gauge 304 stainless steel and its bowls are deep drawn for a seamless, sanitary design. Its welded leg assembly gives the sink stability and gives direct support of the sink's column load requirements. The three-compartment sink has a tile edge for easy installation.
- Left and right-hand drainboards give space for both soiled and clean dishes
- Made with 16-gauge 304 stainless steel for ultimate durability
- Large 3-in. corner radius
- Welded leg assembly keeps the sink stable and gives column load requirement support
- Welded areas are finished to match adjacent surfaces to satin finish
- Tile edge makes the unit easy to install
- Front and rear cross brace with leg casting included, securing left to right cross bracing
- Stainless steel gussets welded to reinforcing channel
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet keeps sink level
- Bowl Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. front-to-back x 12-in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 127-in. L x 31-in. W x 42-in. H
- NSF Certified
Regaline Sink, 3-compartment, with left & right-hand drainboards, 24" front-to-back x 24"W sink compartments, 12" deep, with 8"H backsplash, stainless steel open frame base, side crossrails, 24" drainboards, 1" adjustable bullet feet, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, overall 31" F/B x 127" L/R, NSF (requires 2 faucets)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 93-43-72-24RL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||127|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||24|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||24|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|