Advance Tabco's 93-43-72 three-compartment sink is made with deep-drawn bowls with a seamless design that promotes easy sanitation, each with a 20-inch-square opening and a 12-inch water level. Each bowl's corners are rounded to a 3-inch diameter so they're easy to wipe clean with a cloth. The sink's three 24-inch-square bowls make it appropriate for use as a comprehensive wash, rinse, and sanitize solution.
The sink is built with long-lasting 16-gauge stainless steel and 304 stainless steel. The sink's legs are 15⁄8 inches in diameter and include 1-inch adjustable feet that allow the sink to be leveled on uneven floors.
- Advance Tabco Regaline series
- Tile edge allows for easy installation
- One-piece, deep drawn, seamless bowls are easy to keep clean and sanitary
- Large 3-in. radius corners make the sink bowls easy to wipe clean
- 15⁄8 in. dia. tubular steel legs
- Welded leg assembly is built with steel gussets and channels and placed for optimum support
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- 24-in. x 24-in. bowl
- Designed to be filled to 12-in. water level with a 15-in. flood level
- 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- 3 compartments for wash, rinse, sanitize procedures
- Overall Dimensions: 86 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D 42 in. H
- NSF Certified
Regaline Sink, 3-compartment, 24" front-to-back x 24" wide sink compartments, 12" deep, with 8" high splash, stainless steel open frame base, side crossrails, 1" adjustable bullet feet, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, overall 31" F/B x 86" L/R, NSF (requires 2 faucets)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 93-43-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||86|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||24|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||24|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|