The Advance Tabco 93-22-40-24R two-compartment sink is the ideal size for washing dishes and pots. The sink bowls are one piece of steel that has been deep drawn to add durability and long lasting quality to the sink. With the drainboard on the right side of the unit, drying dishes after washing is easy and organized. It is all TIG welded for strength, and the welded areas are blended to match the other areas of the Advance Tabco 93-22-40-24R 2-compartment sink. The gussets are welded for reinforcement.
- Ideal for washing dishes and pots
- 2 sink compartments
- 1-piece sink bowl is durable for heavy use situations
- Right-located drainboard can be used for drying clean dishes
- TIG welded areas are blended to match other surfaces with the satin finish
- Gussets welded to die-embossing reinforcing channel
- Legs are 15⁄8-in. tubular stainless steel
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 27 in. D x 42 in. H
- NSF certified
Regaline Sink, 2-compartment, with right-hand drainboard, 20" front-to-back x 20"W sink compartment, 12" deep, with 8"H backsplash, stainless steel open frame base, side crossrails, 24" drainboard, 1" adjustable bullet feet, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, overall 27" F/B x 72" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 93-22-40-24R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||72|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||20|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||20|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|