The Advance Tabco 7-PS-63 commercial hand sink is constructed of durable stainless steel, and the square sink bowl has a splash-mounted faucet that provides a large space for hand washing. Its barrel-type knee valve enables hands-free operation, while the sink mounts on the wall have a galvanized steel, keyhole bracket with an offset design.
- Heavy gauge, 304 series stainless steel construction
- Galvanized steel, keyhole wall mount bracket with offset design
- 11⁄2-in. IPS stainless steel basket drain
- Square sink bowl has large radius corners to eliminate hard-to-clean crevices
- Apron covers plumbing on all sides
- 6-in. splash-mounted faucet complete with aerator
- Barrel-type knee valve enables hands-free use
- cCSAus and NSF certified
- Sink bowl: 9 in. x 9 in. x 5 in.
- Overall: 121⁄4 in. W x 16 in. D x 161⁄8 in. H (H does not include the faucet)
Want to know which commercial sink you need for your business? Check out our sinks and accessories buyers' guide.
Hand Sink, wall model with skirt, 9" wide x 9" front-to-back x 5" deep bowl, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, splash mounted faucet, knee valve, 1-1/2" flat-top strainer, NSF, cCSAus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 7-PS-63 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Includes Standard Faucet|
|Specialty Options||Knee Valve|
|Overall Length (in)||16|
|Bowl Width (in)||9|
|Bowl Length (in)||9|
|Bowl Depth (in)||5|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|