Advance Tabco's 7-PS-60 wall-mounted hand sink provides a convenient and compact place for staff to wash their hands. The included keyhole-style, galvanized steel mounting bracket makes for easy installation. The included splash-mounted gooseneck faucet is mounted on 4-inch centers. A stainless steel 11⁄2-inch basket-style drain is mounted in the center of the sink bowl. The die-formed marine countertop helps contain water that splashes out of the bowl, helping to keep it off of the floor.
The sink is deep-drawn and formed of one piece of stainless steel, giving it a seamless design that, along with its rounded sink corners, make the unit easy to keep clean because there are no cracks on the surface of the sink to capture debris. The Advance Tabco's 7-PS-60 is built with long-lasting 304-gauge stainless steel and TIG-welded for structural integrity. Welded spots are blended to a smooth finish that matches the surrounding areas of the sink.
- 4-in. on-center, splash-mounted gooseneck faucet
- 1-piece, deep drawn bowl for sanitation and cleanability
- Large corners allow for quickly cleaning out the bowl interior
- Keyhole wall-mount bracket for quick installation
- Stainless steel, 11⁄2-in. IPS basket drain
- TIG-welded design for durability
- Welds are blended to match surrounding areas with a satin finish
- Smooth, die-formed countertop, no-drip edge helps keep water off the floors
- Formed of one piece of stainless steel for a seamless design
- Built with 304-gauge stainless steel for durability
- Overall Dimensions: 171⁄4 in. side-to-side x 151⁄4 in. front-to-back x 13-in. H (excluding faucet)
Hand Sink, wall model, 14" wide x 10" front-to-back x 5" deep bowl, 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel, with splash mounted faucet, basket drain, wall bracket, NSF & CSA listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 7-PS-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compartment Dimensions||14 x 10 x 5|
|Specialty Options||Includes Faucet|
|Style||Square Corner (NSF Listed)|
|Total Width (in)||17-1/4|