The Advance Tabco 7-PS-27-X hand sink side splash keeps soap and water in the bowl and off work surfaces. When it is installed, the guard measures 73⁄4 inches above the sink top. Compatible with 10-inch-by-14-inch bowls, it is made of strong stainless steel to simplify cleaning. This piece can be installed in the field, though it requires operators to drill holes in the existing sink that line up with the holes in the splash guard.
- Contains splashes to keep work areas and floors clean and dry
- 73⁄4-in. installation height
- Made for 10-in. x 14-in. bowls with splash-mount faucets
- Strong stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Field installation
- Requires user to drill holes in sink to match holes in splash guard
- Does not include hardware
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 10 in. H
Bolted Side Splash, 7-3/4" tall, in-field installation (hardware not included), for hand sinks with 10"x14" bowls & splash mounted faucets
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 7-PS-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Splash Guard|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|