Advance Tabco's 4-2-36 sink is a great solution for operators who need a two-compartment sink on a budget. This square-cornered budget sink features two compartments, each 14 inches deep. The sink is built with corrosion-resistant, durable 430-gauge steel. The two-compartment sink has been constructed using the heli-arc welding process, and all welds have been blended to a satin finish to create an attractive and sanitary design.
The Advance Tabco 4-2-36 sink ships with faucet cutouts that accommodates a faucet on 8-inch centers, which is sold separately. The faucet mounts to the sink's 8-inch backsplash, which brings the sink to an overall height of 41 inches. Each bowl includes a 11⁄2-inch basket-type waste drains.
- 2-compartment, square-corner kitchen sink
- Built with long-lasting 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Heli-arc welded construction for durability
- Welds are blended to a satin finish to match surrounding surfaces
- Provides 1⁄2-in. holes for hot and cold water inlets on 8-in. centers
- 8-in.-high splash guard
- 18 in. x 21 in. sink compartments
- Each compartment measures 14 in. deep
- 11⁄2-in. basket type waste drains
- 36 in. side-to-side x 241⁄2 in. front-to-back x 41-in. H
Square Corner Scullery Sink, 2-compartments, 18"W x 21"D front to-back x 14" deep sink compartments, 8"H backsplash, 1-1/2 IPS waste drain baskets included, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel, galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet, 24-1/2" F/B x 36" L/R (overall) (non NSF)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco 4-2-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||21|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||430 Series|
|Specialty Options||Corner Sink|