The Advance Tabco 4-1-18-X one-compartment sink provides staff members with a place to wash their hands, soak towels, rinse equipment, and more. The bowl measures 18 inches long and 21 inches wide with a 14-inch depth. Since it is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the unit is heavy duty and easy to clean. All the parts are heli-arc welded, creating structure for use in commercial settings. To create a cohesive, professional look, the welded areas are blended to a satin finish. There is an 8-inch backsplash on this Advance Tabco 4-1-18-X one-compartment sink, containing messes to keep the floor clean. Its galvanized tubular legs have 1-inch adjustable feet for balance on uneven floors.
- Stainless steel construction is durable, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- All parts are heli-arc welded to create structure for heavy, regular use
- Welded areas have a blended satin finish to match the other surfaces
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain is included
- 8-in. backsplash keeps water and messes contained to the bowl
- Faucet holes are punched on 8-in. centers (faucet not included)
- Galvanized tubular legs use 1-in. adjustable, plastic bullet feet to stay level on uneven surfaces
- Sink dimensions: 18 in. L x 21 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 241⁄2 in. W x 41 in. H
Square Corner Scullery Sink, 1-compartment, 18"W x 21"D front to-back x 14" deep sink compartment, 8"H backsplash, 1-1/2 IPS waste drain basket included, 16 gauge 430 stainless steel, galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet, 24-1/2" F/B x 18" L/R (overall)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco 4-1-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||18|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||21|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||430 Series|
|Specialty Options||Corner Sink|