The Rubbermaid FG345600AMBR hot pan drain tray is designed to fit in sixth-size pans. The amber color lets staff know this tray should be used for hot product since it withstands temperature of -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the dish is constructed of polyetherimide, or Ultem, it withstands constant use and will not easily bend, break, or dent. It also resists corrosion and chemicals. The Rubbermaid FG345600AMBR hot pan drain tray keeps product out of liquids to prevent it from getting soggy.
- Designed to fit in sixth-size pans
- Allows product to drain so it does not get soggy
- Constructed of Ultem, or polyetherimide, for durable use in commercial establishments
- Amber color lets staff know this tray is designed for us with hot food
- Will not easily bend, break, or dent
- Resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Stays cooler to the touch than metal
- -40-375 degrees F temperature range
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- FDA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 6.9 in. L x 6.4 in. W
- NSF certified
Drain Tray for hot pan, 1/6 size, ultem, FDA, NSF, amber, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG345600AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|