The Rubbermaid FG232P00AMBR full-size hot food pan has a 205⁄8-quart capacity and is made of amber polycarbonate to resist odors, stains, and breaks. It withstands temperatures between -40 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit and is safe in steam table wells, microwaves, and ovens. It is dishwasher safe and has nonstick surfaces that prevent food from clinging, while this hot food pan protects against heat better than metal, though it should not be used with an open flame.
- 205⁄8-qt. capacity
- Amber polycarbonate resists odors, stains, and breaks
- Nonstick surfaces prevent food from clinging
- Endures temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees F
- Should not be used with an open flame
- Protects against heat better than metal
- Steam table well-, microwave-, and oven-safe
- Lid sold separately
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 1213⁄16 in. L x 2013⁄16 in. W x 6 in. D
- NSF certified
Not sure which food pan is right for you? Check out our Rubbermaid food pans article.
Hot Food Pan, full size, 20-5/8 qt., 6"D, -40°F/-40°C to 375°F/190°C temperature range, break resistant, Duradex polycarbonate, non-stick surface, dishwasher and microwave safe, amber, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details, Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG232P00AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|