The Rubbermaid FG230P00AMBR full-size hot food pan has a 9-quart capacity and is made of break-, odor-, and stain-resistant amber polycarbonate. It endures temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and keeps cooler to the touch than metal. It is safe for use in microwaves, ovens, and steam table wells, though it should not be used with an open flame. To simplify cleaning, it is dishwasher safe with a nonstick surface.
- 9-qt. capacity
- Nonstick surfaces facilitate cleaning
- Made of break-, odor-, and stain-resistant amber polycarbonate
- Not for use with an open flame
- Endures temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees F
- Safe in microwaves, ovens, and steam table wells
- Stays cooler than metal
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid sold separately
- Overall dimensions: 1213⁄16 in. L x 2013⁄16 in. W x 21⁄2 in. D
- NSF certified
To learn more about food pans, check out our Rubbermaid food pans explainer.
Hot Food Pan, full size, 9 qt., 2-1/2"D, -40°F/-40°C to 375°F/190°C temperature range, break resistant, Duradex polycarbonate, non-stick surface, dishwasher and microwave safe, amber, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details, Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG230P00AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|