The Rubbermaid FG228P23AMBR half-size hot food pan cover is made of break-, stain-, and odor-resistant polycarbonate and is safe to use is steam table wells, ovens, and microwaves. Its amber material indicates use as a high-heat pan. It is dishwasher safe and has nonstick surfaces to stop food from clinging. It can endure temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and remains cooler than metal. To prevent health risks that come from standing water, this pan cover has a peg hole so it can be hung up to dry.
- Made of break-, stain-, and odor-resistant amber polycarbonate
- Nonstick surfaces stop food from clinging
- Should not be used with an open flame
- Pan can be hung and dried with peg hole
- Safe to use in steam table wells, ovens, and microwaves
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees F
- Remains cooler than metal
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 1213⁄16 in. L x 103⁄8 in. W
- NSF certified
For more information about Rubbermaid food pans, visit our food pans explainer.
Hot Food Pan Cover, 1/2 size long, 5-1/2 qt., 4"D, -40°F/-40°C to 375°F/190°C temperature range, break resistant, Duradex polycarbonate, non-stick surface, dishwasher and microwave safe, amber, FDA, NSF , Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG228P23AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|