Standard Features and Benefits
- 6-3/8 qt. capacity
- 1/2-size, 4-in. deep amber poly model for visibility
- Break resistant and will not rust, dent or bend
- Non-stick surfaces for easy food release and cleaning
- Pans and lids dishwasher and microwave safe
- Cooler touch than metal for better safety
- –40 to 375 degree temperature range
- Not for use with open flame
- Meets C.E.N. Gastronorm specifications developed by the European Committee for Standardization
- Overall Dimensions: 12.8-in. L x 10.4-in. W
- NSF Certified
Hot Food Pan, 1/2 size, 6-3/8 qt., 4"D, -40°F/-40°C to 375°F/190°C temperature range, break resistant, Duradex polycarbonate, non-stick surface, dishwasher and microwave safe, amber, FDA, NSF
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG224P00AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet